Released in November 2014, Unbroken (Directed by Angelina Jolie) starring Jack O’Connell, Miyavi and Garrett Hedlund has touched the hearts of millions around the world with the story of Louis Zamperini during World War II.
The production used 2 stages and the main water tank and shot on location around Queensland.
- The production commenced filming at the Studios from September 2013 through until January 2014.
- Stage 5 and the Main tank were used for the raft sequences in the film
- Stage 8 was used to build the bomber plane and and to shoot the action filled scenes of the bomber.
- The production filmed on location at Fort Lytton and in New South Wales.
- Over 800 crew including cast and extras were employed on this film.